Due to the recent closures of the county buildings in light of the COVID-19 pandemic and Governor Whitmer's Executive order regarding shelter in place, we want you to know that we are still here for you.
Our office will be operating remotely. All contact with clients will be made via phone, email, Skype or other virtual means. This will be in effect from March 17, 2020 through April 13th, 2020. We anticipate normal business hours resuming on April 14, 2020.
What this means for you:
· We are still taking new consultations. Please call 269-965-3185 to set up a virtual appointment.
· Phone appointments are available to discuss your ongoing legal matter.
· Please email any documentation that you need your attorney to review to the individual attorney.
· Payments can be easily made by phone or here on our website on the "Make a Payment" link at the top of the page.
· If you had a court hearing scheduled between March 17th and April 12th, it has been cancelled. On or after April 13th, the court staff will be rescheduling and advising us of the new dates.
· We may extend this temporary policy past April 13th, as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to progress.
We take everyone’s health and well-being very seriously. These protective measures should mean no interruption in our ability to provide you with quality legal services. If you have any other questions, please call the office. Thank you.
Kellie E. Podolsky and Kimberly A. Wickham
We know that legal action can sometimes be overwhelming. We are dedicated to providing you help in language that you can understand. If you don't feel like you understand your options, just ask, and we will work to find an explanation that works for you.
When you are facing legal issues, you need a legal team you can count on to protect your interests. At Podolsky and Wickham, PLLC, our legal team provides comprehensive legal counsel and representation for individuals and families Battle Creek, MI and the surrounding region. We utilize our extensive knowledge of state law to bring our clients exemplary services in a number of legal areas, including family law, criminal defense, estate planning, elder law, license restoration and abuse and neglect law.
Read on to learn more about each of these practice areas, and contact our firm at (269) 965-3185 to schedule a consultation with our attorneys.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Podolsky and Wickham, PLLC through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. Any communications sent through this site are voluntary and Podlsky and Wickham, PLLC has not duty to reply to those communications. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2019 Podolsky and Wickham, PLLC - All Rights Reserved.