To ensure the safety of our staff and our clients, the following plan and procedures will be in effect until further notice. Please refer to these when conducting business with our office.
1. All Visitors will be given a COVID-19 Health Screen prior to allowing entry past the waiting area. Employees are screened daily before starting their duties.
2. Clients and visitors are to limit the number of people coming in and out of the office only to those persons necessary to conduct business (i.e. children and other family members/friends are to be left at home.)
3. All visitors are required to wear a face mask. Staff must wear a face mask or face covering when visitors are in the building unless they are at their individual workstations.
4. Face to Face Consultations will be limited to only the parties involved in the case or matter. No extra guests will be permitted to attend the consultation.
5. Visitors and established clients are strongly encouraged to schedule an appointment to ensure access to the office.
6. Cleaning of the meeting spaces will occur in-between meetings.
7. We encourage meetings by phone or by video conferencing apps to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone. Documents may be emailed, faxed or dropped through the mail slot and these methods are preferred.
8. Pens will be sanitized after use or discarded.
9. Designated points of entry for staff and visitors (Visitors will use front doors, staff will use back doors).
10. If a staff member or known visitor tests positive for COVID-19, the office will be closed to staff and visitors for professional cleaning and sanitizing. The local health department and any co-workers or visitors who may have come into contact with the person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 will be notified within 24 hours.
11. Workstations and common areas will be sanitized daily.
12. Our office will be closed from Noon-1:00 p.m. during the lunch hour.
We take everyone’s health and well-being very seriously. These protective measures should mean no interruption in our ability to provide you with quality legal services. If you have any other questions, please call the office. Thank you.
Kellie E. Podolsky and Kimberly A. Wickham
We know that legal action can sometimes be overwhelming. We are dedicated to providing you help in language that you can understand. If you don't feel like you understand your options, just ask, and we will work to find an explanation that works for you.
When you are facing legal issues, you need a legal team you can count on to protect your interests. At Podolsky and Wickham, PLLC, our legal team provides comprehensive legal counsel and representation for individuals and families Battle Creek, MI and the surrounding region. We utilize our extensive knowledge of state law to bring our clients exemplary services in a number of legal areas, including family law, criminal defense, estate planning, elder law, license restoration and abuse and neglect law.
Read on to learn more about each of these practice areas, and contact our firm at (269) 965-3185 to schedule a consultation with our attorneys.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Podolsky and Wickham, PLLC through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. Any communications sent through this site are voluntary and Podlsky and Wickham, PLLC has not duty to reply to those communications. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2020 Podolsky and Wickham, PLLC - All Rights Reserved. Sitemap